Thank you for your intresst in land at the Brook Hill estate.
Follow these five steps to get this land;
1. Do not build or rez anything yet on the parcel!
2. To ensure that you get this land, pay the depositum asked. Right click the land and “buy” it. Then you also agree to the Covenant (please read it). And remember this parcel address (make a landmark)
3. Only members are allowed to have land in Brook Hill. Find a Membership vendor at Town Hall or at the Airfield. You will recive a Landmark to our tier office when buying a membership. For most land the level “Member” is required.
4. In the Brook Hill Tier Office, localize your tier box. Look for the region and parcel name placed on the walls. You may pay for one week or more. For security reasons, only Brook Hill members can enter the Tier Office.
5. You are now a member of the Brook Hill Club and you can start to build your home! Your depositum will be returned back to you if all is okay by the Estate Manager.
Brook Hill is a seasonal and themed estate. Lush green landscape by the sea with a village mostly built in classical European style. We wish to keep an high quality standard for our Estate, both in service and expression when we develop the estate furter.
Please note – All houses must be approved by our Estate Manager before setting it up on your land in Brook Hill. To make this process a bit smoother – the following houses are preapproved and do not need further follow-up from our Estate Managers; The preapproved house list
For most estates, so also for Brook Hill estate, rules are set to regulate the behavior of the activities happening; The Covenant for Brook Hill estate
If you have questions, please contact our Estate Manager Dick Siddeley
*) To buy land on Private Islands; Surf, Lane, Park and Cliff you need Membership level “Privileged”