The Chilmark House is a two floor wooden building. When designing the house, the design team had the idea to make a spacious home with an easy distribution of the rooms. The team had the following room plan in mind when drawing the blueprint;
• main entrance, hallway, kitchen and dining area with a separate kitchen entrance, laundry room, living room and one outdoor porch.
• two large bedrooms with connecting bathrooms, a smaller bedroom or office, an entertainment area and two outdoor porches.
You can of course use the rooms differently.
- Price 3800 L$
- Land impact 395
- Copy, modifiable, non transfer
- Maximum height 18,5 meters / 60’ 8.34 in
- Maximum width 35,3 meters / 115’ 9.76 in
- Maximum depth 27 meters / 88’ 6.99 in
LOD optimized and materials are enabled.
The building is 100% mesh and we have used our best technology to put this building together. The elements used are light weight, but do not collapse seen from a distance. We also made the house modifiable, so you can change the colors or/and the textures and still keep the shadows / ambient occlusion (See how to modify)